I’ve managed to make a few images for this project. Because there is not a mandatory number of shots, or that I need to have one daily makes this fairly easy. The painful part is that I have to get the finished image on my phone, open it with instantsquare so that the 35mm perspective stays in tact, then upload it to instagram. Not horribly difficult, but I would prefer to do it all from the laptop. I enjoy seeing all the other #we35 images and I wish that I had more daylight before and after work to make some better images. Maybe this weekend I’ll get out and take a few. I’ve also ordered a used 35mm prime lens to use exclusively for this project. Even though I am faithfully keeping the Tamron 19-35mm at 35mm, a prime will be so much better. I’ve also shot a couple rolls of film that might make it into this project as well! I still need to figure where to get the film developed and get some digital images from them. I don’t want prints, but I don’t want 640×480 digital jpg’s either. So, here are a few more images from me for the #we35 project!Don’t forget to search for #we35 on all the social media sites!